Am I there yet?

Am I there yet?
It is better to attempt something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Summer Fun

My moods are ruled by the weather. I am a much happier person from March through November. I am a summer person all the way. I can sit in the sun all day long, but having a pool makes that bearable. I slap my hair up off my neck, kick off my shoes (not that I usually wear any) and soak up the rays. I am a true Alabama girl and wouldn't have it any other way.

I love the water. I don't care if it is the pool, the beach or the river. Residing on or near the water is where you will find me.





Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Week on the River

Busy week getting settled into the summer palace (lol, it's a trailer on the Alabama River, but I love it). Got everything pretty much how I want it and have everything I need. Business encountered a few kinks here and there, but that was to be expected. I am "Black Cloud." It has been great having my parents and my sister and her family right down the street. Also got to spend some time with my sons - really love that!

I have found a few choice spots to plant myself when things get more routine and unleash my ideas, characters and plots onto my laptop. Locked my car keys in my car the other day, spare set is back in a drawer at my home in Florida (good thing hubby went down today and can get them for me), so haven't read anymore, as my current read is in my backseat. I am not one to start one book before I finish one. Even had a chance to catch up and spend some quality time with my "go to" person, Katie Anne.

All is good!

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way. I have to finish one book before I read another. I've heard of some people who can read a couple of books simultaneously. That's not me!

    ReplyDelete