Am I there yet?

Am I there yet?
It is better to attempt something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Summer Fun

My moods are ruled by the weather. I am a much happier person from March through November. I am a summer person all the way. I can sit in the sun all day long, but having a pool makes that bearable. I slap my hair up off my neck, kick off my shoes (not that I usually wear any) and soak up the rays. I am a true Alabama girl and wouldn't have it any other way.

I love the water. I don't care if it is the pool, the beach or the river. Residing on or near the water is where you will find me.





Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking a risk

Woo-hoo. You would think I was taking a big bungee jump (not!). Though, I am jumping out of my comfort zone. This is my very first blog! I am pretty certain I wouldn't be considered a "risk-taker." If I had a million dollars, I might be the one hiding it under a mattress, and not taking the risk of investing it.

It has been an exciting week. After attending a writers' conference last weekend, I got over-the-top motivation pouring out of me. I realized there were many areas of my novel that needed an "extreme makeover." My day job, the one that pays the bills, may have suffered, but I am loving my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment