Am I there yet?

Am I there yet?
It is better to attempt something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Summer Fun

My moods are ruled by the weather. I am a much happier person from March through November. I am a summer person all the way. I can sit in the sun all day long, but having a pool makes that bearable. I slap my hair up off my neck, kick off my shoes (not that I usually wear any) and soak up the rays. I am a true Alabama girl and wouldn't have it any other way.

I love the water. I don't care if it is the pool, the beach or the river. Residing on or near the water is where you will find me.





Thursday, May 20, 2010

Breaking Bad

Sun is shining, and I feel pretty good. When I am in a writing frenzy, it is hard to relax, but I make time for my favorite tv shows. I love to watch things that I feel are smartly written, shows that make me wish I was part of the writing team (yes, would love to sit around the table with the writers of Lost and throw in my ideas). Breaking Bad is such a show. For anyone who watched it this past week - WHAT THE HECK is wrong with Jessie? Can he be anymore stupid? Every opportunity he gets, he messes it up. Ughh!

I was disgusted he went to his group meeting to conjure up business. That was low. Does he not remember what he has lost and what he endured to kick his addiction (I know, they subsitute one for another, and his idiocy).

No comments:

Post a Comment