Am I there yet?

Am I there yet?
It is better to attempt something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Summer Fun

My moods are ruled by the weather. I am a much happier person from March through November. I am a summer person all the way. I can sit in the sun all day long, but having a pool makes that bearable. I slap my hair up off my neck, kick off my shoes (not that I usually wear any) and soak up the rays. I am a true Alabama girl and wouldn't have it any other way.

I love the water. I don't care if it is the pool, the beach or the river. Residing on or near the water is where you will find me.





Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! I had a great one. My oldest son surprised me and showed up Friday. We had a great visit. My Mom and sister came to see me too. We went to our local trade-in book store and I picked up a few books. I got a Ted Dekker novel I haven't read yet. Love his books. I also got the one I keep hearing and reading so much about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I can't wait to read it. Being the bargain shopper I am, I picked up one more book out of the 50 cent box.

So, here's to happy reading and writing. This week will certainly be as busy, if not more so, than they all have been lately. Can't wait to head up to the river in a few weeks and spend the summer. Bring on the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment