Am I there yet?

Am I there yet?
It is better to attempt something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Summer Fun

My moods are ruled by the weather. I am a much happier person from March through November. I am a summer person all the way. I can sit in the sun all day long, but having a pool makes that bearable. I slap my hair up off my neck, kick off my shoes (not that I usually wear any) and soak up the rays. I am a true Alabama girl and wouldn't have it any other way.

I love the water. I don't care if it is the pool, the beach or the river. Residing on or near the water is where you will find me.





Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is it ever good enough?

As hard as I am trying to keep up with my blogging, I am failing. My life is running me, again. This time due to issues that are out of my control. In my last post I mentioned I had an agent that wanted to work with me on editing my manuscript. Well, we haven't seemed to be able to connect, and by that, I mean actually begin. Though I believe it would be an incredible and educating experience to work with this agent, I just am not sure she truly is the right person. Maybe my book is the "fall back" one. If she has time, if nothing else comes across her desk or computer that blows her away, etc., she always has mine.

I have been writing though. I have a couple of short stories I am ready to submit, and I have entered several contests. When I edit anything I write to submit, I can't seem to stop adding, removing, rewriting. Ughhh!!! Just this morning, I finally just hit send. Now I just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment